Review of Inside Network Perimeter Security, 2nd Ed Posted

Amazon.com just posted my three star review of Inside Network Perimeter Security, 2nd Ed. From the review:

I first looked at Inside Network Perimeter Security, 2nd Ed (INPS:2E) for my blog, in May 2005. I decided to try reading it this week because I've been reading books on related topics. Individually, the INPS:2E authors largely know their craft. Unfortunately, the book is so poorly organized and diffused that I don't know why other reviewers rate it so highly. Furthermore, the choice of material covered and certain recommendations drag the book down. A third edition might be promising, but I recommend avoiding INPS:2E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics