Review of The Illusion of Due Diligence Posted

Amazon.com just posted my two star review of The Illusion of Due Diligence by Jeffrey Bardin. From the review:

I have mixed feelings about Jeffrey Bardin's "The Illusion of Due Diligence" (TIODD). I did read the whole book. However, I am not sure I would advise others to read it. TIODD struck me as a collection of stories describing how bad choices can lead to difficult situations. Some of the bad choices are the author's, so I have trouble sympathizing with him. Still, I was continuously amazed that the author would choose to record his professional life story in print, especially given the reader's ability to reassemble the true names behind the pseudonyms. Overall, I consider TIODD to be a curiosity that would keep your attention mainly for the "train wreck" aspect of the author's security career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics